2900 Smith St Suite #100
Houston, TX 77006
+1 (866) 828-9526
Effective Date: 07/25/2023
What Is This Notice About?
Powerhouse Forensics is committed to safeguarding visitors’ privacy to our website and the security of your online personal data. This global website privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes the information we may collect from you when you visit our website. It explains how we use that information, who we share it with, and the steps we take to protect it.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to personal data received by us during treatment at the Powerhouse Forensics location or to personal data we collect in other ways, such as in person or on paper.
If you decide to provide us with personal data about yourself while using our website, you consent to the collection, processing, use, and transfer of that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and subject to applicable laws.
Click on one of the links below to jump to a particular section of this Privacy Notice:
- What Information Do We Collect About You, and How Do We Use It?
- What Information Do We Disclose or Transfer?
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
- How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
- How Can You Change or Remove Your Information?
- What About Links to Third-party Sites?
- Do We respond to Do Not Track Signals?
- How Can You Contact Us?
1. What Information Do We Collect About You, and How Do We Use It?
Patients, prospective patients, and other contacts may receive newsletters, educational webinar invitations, blogs, and other marketing materials from Powerhouse Forensics.
We may, therefore, collect and process specific personal data from you when you use this website, including, for example, your name, address, email address, phone number, company name, company address, title, resume, curriculum vitae, education, and work experience, and similar information.
Our website may collect this information when you elect to receive periodic newsletters, and marketing announcements, via email or if you apply for employment. If you register to attend an educational webinar, you may also be asked for this information.
Our goal is to use the personal data you provide through this website for internal marketing purposes, such as to evaluate your interest in a particular educational topic or to contact you for the purpose of receiving additional information about seeking treatment at Powerhouse Forensics location in Houston, Texas.
Registration pages are accessible through this website and relevant to specific publications, events, or activities in which you are interested may provide specific information concerning how we use your personal data for that particular purpose and will provide a box for you to click to demonstrate that you consent to the processing of your data by us. In the absence of other legal obligations, we will only use your personal data for the purposes to which you consented. You may review and correct the personal data you submit to us following the procedures below.
3. What Information Do We Disclose or Transfer?
Information you provide about yourself when visiting our website will be stored in databases in the United States. Because of the international nature of our activities, the information you provide via this website may be accessed by personnel in any of our locations worldwide, including those in jurisdictions whose laws may not provide the same level of protection for personal data as that provided in your home country. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data are protected per this Privacy Notice in all our locations. If you do not wish to have your personal data made available to Powerhouse Forensics personnel outside your home jurisdiction, please do not provide it to us via this website.
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose personal data about our website visitors to any unaffiliated third parties except when:
- We have retained external service providers to perform certain services on the company’s behalf to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of our services, and these providers have agreed to use the transferred information solely as necessary to perform the service in accordance with the company’s instructions and subject to appropriate nondisclosure limitations.
- Agents, Consultants, and related third parties: Powerhouse Forensics like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Powerhouse Forensics may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity or in connection with our own investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, in which case we may (and you hereby authorize us to) disclose information without subpoenas or warrants served on us, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Powerhouse Forensics, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability including to resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Customer contracts.
4. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use industry-standard methods to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access and maintain data accuracy. However, you recognize that data transmitted online or stored in a facility that provides online access cannot be made 100% secure. We believe in protecting your information just as we would want our information protected.
In the event that personal information is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised on both the nature of the breach and the actions taken to address it as may be required by applicable law.
5. How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
We will keep the information you provide us with for as long as it is reasonably necessary to achieve the purpose you provided it, or to the extent necessary for Powerhouse Forensics, to protect its rights or as required by applicable laws.
6. How Can You Change or Remove Your Information?
We want to ensure that the contact details and other personal information you provide us are as up-to-date as possible, and we hope you will help us in that effort. You may review, correct, and update the personal data submitted to us. You may withdraw your consent to our future use of your personal data at any time (allowing ten business days to process your request). If you wish to review or revise the information you submitted to us, you may do so by emailing email@example.com
If you choose to subscribe to any of our newsletters, bulletins, or other online services and wish to remove your contact details from one or more subscriber lists or delete your personal information from our database, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help us by being as specific as possible about the communications, publications, or other information you no longer wish to receive. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain sufficient information in our files to ensure that we can honor your request in accordance with your instructions.
7. What About Links to Third-party Sites?
For your convenience, our website may contain links to third-party websites whose information practices differ from ours and are governed by their privacy procedures, policies, and security measures. For instance, we may provide links to seminars, articles, and events offered or hosted by third parties. If you choose to visit any linked websites, you should understand the applicable privacy policies, data protection standards, and security procedures before submitting any information via those sites. We have no control over data submitted to or collected by these third parties.
8. Do We Respond to Do Not Track Signals?
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standards, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding collecting personally identifiable information about activities over time and across different websites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
9. How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions about his Privacy Notice or wish to make any changes to the information you have provided us with, including removing it from a particular subscription list or deleting it from our system, please contact us at email@example.com.
2900 Smith St Suite #100
Houston, TX 77006
Telephone: +1 (866) 828-9526